1. powered by Surfing Waves

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [PC, PS4, Xbone] [19. Maj 2015]

Discussion in 'General Next-Gen (Multiplatform)' started by Sol-Badguy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

YES YES YES YES

Red Engine 3 najavljen, doduše samo jedan screenshot ali još samo četiri dana nas dele od konferencije za štampu :bouncing:

Efendija likes this.
  2. grunt

grunt Celeb Freak

Nisu mogli okaciti manje impresivnu sliku lol
    Jos je low res/kompresovana.

Al svakako ce igra izgledati/biti bolesno dobra tu nema dileme :D

3. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

Kontam da će petog biti daleko detaljnija prezentacija, možda čak i neki in-game trailer za witchera 3 kao što je onaj u kom je prikazan susret Iorvetha i Lethoa :D

4. Efendija

Efendija зимница мајстор ™

Mora novi thread jbg :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CD Projekt RED Announces The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Designed to be the crowning achievement from the renowned RPG developers; for the first time will combine mature, nonlinear story with a vast, fully open world.

CD Projekt RED has officially announced the title of their next upcoming game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Further, they've announced that this, the ultimate game in the series, will also be the final Witcher game from the studio. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt combines CD Projekt RED’s trademark decision-based storytelling flair with a living open world larger than any other in modern RPG history.

“The captivating and non-linear story of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt takes place in a rich, truly open-world environment. A world which is thrilling to explore, full of daring adventures, momentous quests, memorable characters, and unique monsters. Players will freely travel through woods, lakes, mountains, cities and villages. Each region is inhabited by distinct populations with their own customs, legends and problems. The world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2," said Adam Badowski, head of the studio.

“Imagine playing a dark fantasy game with the same great non-linear story as in the previous Witcher titles, but now told in a world you can explore freely with no artificial boundaries. The war-ravaged world is so huge that to reach farther places you will need to ride a horse or sail a boat to get there. A world where your choices have truly epic consequences. From the development side, this goal is extremely demanding. Our team had to make significant design changes and our tech had to be rebuilt. But we believe that this will lead to a completely new level of non-linearity and a whole new, richer gaming experience. As a gamer, I would love to play this kind of RPG, and I think this is what many players are waiting for. This is our dream come true at CD Projekt RED, and we hope it will be the same for you!” adds Badowski.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the final episode of the award-winning RPG series and the last part of the legend of Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the most robust and breathtaking game ever created by CD Projekt RED. Open-world, free-roaming exploration is an adventure in itself as the player will gallop through war-ravaged lands, sail misty waters and track down dangerous beasts for money. An improved combat system will allow players to feel like a real monster-hunter, a witcher who uses his superior senses and fighting skills to survive in a dark fantasy world--while he embarks on a quest to save his loved ones. The new core mechanics of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt immerse the player in the experience completely, with no Quick Time Events, only intuitive RPG gameplay.

Badowski continued, "People may ask if this is really going to be the last Witcher game. Yes, it is. Why? Because we believe that we should end the series on a high note. Technology has progressed to where we can finally tell the story the way we want, with the visuals we want, in the world we imagined. This will be the ultimate fantasy RPG experience, and while we're hardly out of stories to tell, we believe it's time for us to look to new worlds and new horizons to keep pushing the boundaries of what we can create."

For all of those who have never experienced the adventures of Geralt before, this will be their last chance. The game will be accessible all players--those who are fans of the series and those who just love RPGs--thanks to availability on all major high-end platforms and an introduction designed to smoothly introduce all those who visit the world of the Witcher for the first time."

The game will be released in 2014 simultaneously on all high-end platforms. Making use of the same remarkable art direction from The Witcher 2 combined with the support of in-house technology--the recently-announced RPG-oriented REDengine 3--The Witcher 3 will take full advantage of the technical capabilities of modern hardware and will set a new standard for RPG visuals.

Sol-Badguy izvorno nadje vest [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-engine/

[​IMG]

"If we look at RPGs nowadays we find two approaches, one which emphasizes the story but limits the game world, and one that builds a vast, open world but hampers and simplifies the story. With the REDengine 3 we combine the positive aspects of both approaches for the first time, creating an open environment with a complex, multi-thread story. Together with believable characters, a captivating tale and a world where players can roam freely without loading times, we will be able to move gaming to a new level with a realistic feel and full player immersion. When working on our previous titles, I didn't dream that we would achieve something like this. Thanks to the support of all our fans, now we have the possibility to use REDengine 3 and create something many RPG fans dream of," said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio.

The REDengine demonstrated its capability to create great adventures for the first time in The Witcher 2 (PC). It was praised for its graphical excellence and exceptional, branching storytelling. The studio developed the technology, and with optimization REDengine 2 (internal name) brought The Witcher 2 to Xbox 360. Now CD Projekt RED aims to set their games in diversified, open-world ecosystems while maintaining a well-paced and robust story.

The REDengine 3 tech is tailor-made to create non-linear and story-driven RPGs with a system that allows to stream and handle fully explorable open-worlds. Cyberpunk 2077, the second project the studio is working on, will have prime examples demonstrating that REDengine 3 is the perfect tool for creating immense universes filled with exciting, nonlinear adventures. The advanced technology of the REDengine 3 makes RPGs comparable to top-shelf shooters, both in terms of game-world presentation and the epic proportions of events that the player is drawn into. The engine is a next-gen-ready solution that begins to blur the line between pre-rendered CGI movies and real time rendered graphics, bringing us closer to the most life-like world ever created in video games. All the state-of-the-art visuals form a living ecosystem allowing the player to be a part of a vivid environment. The new face and body-animation systems implemented in REDengine 3 offer realistic expression of emotions, movie-quality scenes and character interactions.

The technology uses high-dynamic-range rendering with 64-bit precision that ensures superior picture quality with more realistic and precise lighting without losses derived from reduced contrast ratio. A flexible renderer prepared for deferred or forward+ rendering pipelines has a wide array of cinematic post-processing effects, including bokeh depth-of-field, color grading and flares from many lights. A high-performance terrain system allows multiple material layers to be efficiently blended and uses tessellation for the best possible detail. The technology also includes seamless blending between animations and physics along with many more features. The engine uses CD Projekt RED's new version of its proprietary REDkit editor with tools made specifically for RPG game creation. The editor can build complex, branching quests and set them in a free roaming environment with a simplicity not achieved by similar toolsets.

5. DieH@rd

DieH@rd Winter Knight Staff Member Administrator

Shot nije preterano impresivan, ali siguran sam da ce igra biti dobra. Nadam se dobroj tranziciji u open world okruzenje...

6. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

Napisah negde drugde - verovatno je placeholder slika i ne verujem da im je uopšte bila namera da njome oduševljavaju narod - zna CD Projekt kako da oduševi, kad hoće :D. Ovo je verovatno zagrevanje za konferenciju petog kada očekujem velike stvari :D.

@Efendija - a ja hteo da pustim konferenciju i držim u drugom tabu "create new thread" i da čim se završi trejler najave kliknem "post new thread" :lol:
    Barem si mi uštedeo trud :p.

Ako najave igru za ovu godinu živ nisam... CoH2, RTW II, EU IV, a možda i Remedy najavi nešto novo na E3 :S

7. DieH@rd

W3 ce biti 2014 naslov, siguran sam.

8. Efendija

jbg Sol kada volimo cdprojekt :D
    inache teshko da ce w3 ove godine, mislim, naravno ne bih se uopshte bunio, ali...

9. Maxa

Maxa opsa!

w2 i dalje najlepša igra, siguran sam da će ovo izgledati bolesno :)

10. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

jbg Sol kada volimo cdprojekt :D

[​IMG]

A što se izlaska tiče, ni ja ga ne očekujem preterano optimistično ove godine (ali, kao što reče efendija, volim CD projekt i zaista ne mogu da dočekam njihov sledeći projekat), i dvojku smo čekali gotovo dve godine od najave, mada ne očekujem ni da će biti baš dve godine jer Red Engine 3 ne verujem da je pravljen od nule, već je pre nadogradnja dvojke, a od izlaska TW2 za X360, pa možda i ranije, svakako su sigurno radili i na TW 3 (drugim rečima - slažem se sa DieH@rdom):). TW3 2014 a Cyberpunk 2015. Opet, to će biti dve igre fenomenalnog studija u relativno kratkom vremenskom razmaku što je, opet, fenomenalno :D

Inače, posebno mi je interesantno što će jednu za drugom izbaciti dve igre u istom engineu a jednu smestiti u srednjevekovno a drugu u cyberpunk okruženje - kontam da će biti vrlo fina demonstracija sposobnosti :)

11. Stanisinjo

Stanisinjo Duh sa śekirom

CDProject ce opet imati moje pare i za W3 i CP. Po svemu sto su do sada pokazali i koliko se trude, moj studio br1 su!

12. Carnex

Carnex Jetrena Pašteta

Red Engine igre su uvek imale tak kvalitet da nisu delovale previše realno, više kao nešto naslikano na platnu. Samo da nije onog preteranog blooma u dvojci. Ova slika mi delue baš u tom stilu i mnogo mi se sviđa. Nažalost to baš nije izgled koji želim za Cyberpuk...

13. DieH@rd

I ova slika nova ima blooma. CDPR likes their bloom...

14. grunt

grunt Celeb Freak

Igrajuci mnogobrojne f2p MMO naslove zamrzeo sam bloom vise od svega, jer glupi korejci njega koriste da zamazu oci ljudima da ne bi videli koliko im ocajno izgledaju igre :D So bloom now makes my eyes bleed, sva sreca na PC-u bi trebalo da lepo moze da se iskljuci, dok smo na konzolama zaglavljeni snjim...

15. Black_Waltz

Black_Waltz Moderator

Na poslu sam, ne znam da li je bilo, ali hajp voz će iskočiti iz šina - Witcher 3 potvrđen za next-gen

http://www.gamingsoul.com/platforms/xbox...-next-gen/

>World 40 times larger than the last game
    >Proper mounted combat still being tested
    >Horses will be in, though, since they’re important for navigation
    >Ships float on the water in true physics interactions
    >Team has doubled in size
    >No chapters, acts, or any artificial break-points
    >Geralt can seamlessly cross from one end of the world to the other thanks to REDengine 3
    >No loading screens while traveling in the open world
    >Fast travel: instantly revisit any discovered location
    >Over 100 hours of hand-scripted quests
    >There are mini-games based on the area of the world
    >Don’t have to complete mini-games to proceed in the story
    >Enemies don’t scale to the player’s level
    >Each land has its own storyline
    >Multiple branches of narratives that feed into each other
    >Weather effects are dynamically generated and fully modeled as real volumetric clouds rather than being simply painted on the skybox

16. TheNick

TheNick FIGHT! Staff Member Administrator

Nisu oni u stanju da naprave console game, bolje nek se drze PC-a. Mada nekim cudom Xbox verzija dvojke se prodala dobro u Americi, iako je krsh http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Witcher+2

17. Black_Waltz

Black_Waltz Moderator

Neka, samo nek bude dobar na PC-u, pic related

[​IMG]
    :D

18. DieH@rd

Igra ce se zvati THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT !!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Geralt omatorio. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8gIsYuPIKco

Casopis Game Informer je stavio igru na cover, javljaju da se igra trenutno pravi u starom engineu i da nextgen engine i dalje nije spreman. Info iz casopisa:

- World supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's, says development team. [Tentative, obviously]
    - 30-40 minutes to cross world on Horseback
    - New streaming technology (CDRED Engine 3)
    - Geralt's Memory is restored
    - No chapters/acts
    - Dude is fucking DONE fighting for everyone else
    - Everything from solving MYSTERIES to slaying monsters
    - Coming out on "all top-of-the-line" consoles - I'd say that confirms next-gen is in.
    -NARRATIVE comes in three forms:
    Lowest level = free form activities like crafting, monster slaying (seems to be much more extensive this time around) and questing.
    Next level = Political situation of Nilfgaardian invastion is resolved through a core plotline for each area. These areas? -> Skellige, Novigrad and No Mans Land!
    Final level = Geralt's main plot line, his search for his loved ones, and the chase of the Wild Hunt.

-So more about the monster hunting:
    Clues build up information (like a Bestiary perhaps?)
    Books garner information about monsters
    Townsfolk provide information
    Potions and such are important
    Time of day and other conditions affect where monsters appear, and their abilities

-Some combat info:

Critical strikes in areas that matter depending on how much you learn about said monster
    You can disable a vampires poisoning attack by hitting its venom gland (Vampires are poisonous?) or skewer BOTH ITS HEARTS with a thrust attack (instant kill)
    Monsters drop loot like unobtainable alchemical and crafting ingredients for unique potion, mutagen and item crafting.
    Provides income as well

Enemy AI completely rebuilt, scripted bosses out
    Environmental combat 'contributions' (a dozen types of interactive objects)
    ---> Wasp hive irritated using Aard

Magical signs retooled
    Igni = new flamethrower effect
    The magic tree advancement allows secondary sign forms = ie. Igni and a 360-degree blast
    Yrden = small trap can be modified into a larger field that slows any enemy

Other trees, Swordsmanship and Alchemy
    New strikes under Swordsmanship, boosts like improved stamina and parrying
    Mutation mechanic under a different development path
    Not much information given about Alchemy path, other than it being based on potions

Horse could be used to access long term stash, as well as Inns
    Team aware of frustrations of inventory management in The Witcher
    Committed to a less tedious process

Crafting critical to maximize Geralts potential, but weapons and armor can be found in many ways
    Players can customize their crafted weapons with some components, ie, monster scales for leather in armor

Each armor piece has unique appearance, new cloth simulation tech.
    Barber is in from the get go. Dyeing hair is OUT OF QUESTION, White Wolf.

19. Stanisinjo

Kako sam sa merakom citao ove novosti, jedva cekam igru.

20. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

My body is ready.

Taman ću, nadam se, stići da pročitam sve romane (a Čarobna Knjiga izgleda poštuje svoje planove tj svi romani će i biti na tržištu na srpskom jeziku do polovine 2013.), i svi izneti detalji deluju spektakularno. Pogotovu deo sa lovljenjem čudovišta - baš onako kako treba spram nasumičnog uletanja naslepo... dobro, kontam da će i ovo drugo biti moguće, ali gušt je biti temeljan, kao što i treba :D

Sviđa mi se par stavki koje direktno bockaju konkurenciju:

>Proper mounted combat still being tested
    >Over 100 hours of hand-scripted quests
    >Enemies don’t scale to the player’s level

:lol:

A i ono za mini-games je upereno protiv pojačanog mišljenja da dotične samo smaraju :D. Slušaju narod :).

Bilo kako bilo, nadam se da će CE imati medaljon pošto ga već nisam uzeo uz prvu igru i njen CE, a ovaj svakako planiram da kupim, pa makar i ne bio medaljon u njemu... red je.

Btw, nick, šta fali Xbox verziji? Nisam igrao dotičnu, pa ne bih znao?

21. Stanisinjo

Nisu oni u stanju da naprave console game, bolje nek se drze PC-a. Mada nekim cudom Xbox verzija dvojke se prodala dobro u Americi, iako je krsh

Ne znam kako mozes da tvrdis da je x360 verzija W2 krsh?! Ja sam je presao i odlicna je bila, konstantan framerate, nema bugova, odlicno rijesene komande, graficki je igra izgledala kao PC verzija na mediumu...stvarno ne znam sta ti je bilo lose.

22. DieH@rd

Video sam screenshotove iz game informera, engine izgleda bas kao Witcher 2, nema velikog vizuelnog poboljsanja.

Ocigledno jos rade na engine-u. Veceras bi CDPR trebao da direktno objavi ponesto, mozda ce biti prvi teaser.

23. nebojsa986

nebojsa986 ...

Svidja mi se sto su prebacili teziste price sa politike na licnu Geraltovu pricu, jos sad kad su dodali open world igra je idealna.

24. Efendija

Dyeing hair is OUT OF QUESTION, White Wolf.

naravno :D

25. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

Video sam screenshotove iz game informera, engine izgleda bas kao Witcher 2, nema velikog vizuelnog poboljsanja.

Ocigledno jos rade na engine-u. Veceras bi CDPR trebao da direktno objavi ponesto, mozda ce biti prvi teaser.

Pa rekoše valjda da trenutno i dalje rade na "staroj" verziji enginea i da će, kada Red Engine 3 bude kompletiran, sve prebaciti u njega?

@nebojsa - meni se sviđa što nisu ni izostavili politiku. Sve po malo, a kvalitetno da bude i win-win :D. Ali da, red je bio da se malo više fokusiraju na samog Geralta i njegovu jurnjavu za svojom grbavom rugob, ovaj, prelepom vešticom :D

26. nebojsa986

nebojsa986 ...

Ni ne treba da je izostave, ali bolje je taj deo bio izveden u prvom delu nego u drugom, iako je drugi zbog celokupnog opsega price ispao bolji narativno, ali kad se politika odradi realno ispadne veoma suvoparna sto mi nije nimalo odgovaralo u drugom delu.

27. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

Šta znam, ja volim te političke igre i zajebancije pa mi nije smetalo. A opet, nema puno likova kao što su oni u A Dance of Fire and Ice serijalu gde svako svakog zajebe po hiljadu puta u hiljadu različitih situacija. Delovalo je interesantnije i prirodnije od toga. Ali definitivno je Geraltova lična priča ispala iz ... priče... u dvojci i to bi bilo fino vratiti i štaviše, potencirati :)

28. No_LiMiT

No_LiMiT Deus Vult

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ORENS!!!!!!!!

29. grunt

grunt Celeb Freak

Lepa obecanja, sobzirom da do sada nisu razocarali nema razloga da im ne verujemo, stoga igra ce biti EPIC.

Nick naravno opet prosipa pamet lol Witcher 2 je jedan od najboljih portova sto su konzole ugledale.

30. Efendija

Kazu da je W3 poslednji deo za Geralta :( ali nije poslednji shto se tiche The Witcher sveta.
    W1 + W2 preko 5 miliona prodatih komada (zasluzuje mnogo vishe)
    http://www.cdprojektred.com/Forum,t,465

31. DieH@rd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsse7ml89GA

official press release:
    CD Projekt RED announces The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Designed to be the crowning achievement from the renowned RPG developers; for the first time will combine mature, nonlinear story with a vast, fully open world.

CD Projekt RED has officially announced the title of their next upcoming game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (VIDEO). Further, they've announced that this, the ultimate game in the series, will also be the final Witcher game from the studio. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt combines CD Projekt RED's trademark decision-based storytelling flair with a living open world larger than any other in modern RPG history.

"The captivating and nonlinear story of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt takes place in a rich, truly open world environment. A world which is thrilling to explore, full of daring adventures, momentous quests, memorable characters, and unique monsters. Players will freely travel through woods, lakes, mountains, cities, and villages. Each region is inhabited by distinct populations with their own customs, legends and problems. The world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2," said Adam Badowski, head of the studio.

"Imagine playing a dark fantasy game with the same great nonlinear story as in the previous Witcher titles, but now told in a world you can explore freely with no artificial boundaries. The war-ravaged world is so huge that to reach further places you will need to ride a horse or sail a boat to get there. A world where your choices have truly epic consequences. From the development side, this goal is extremely demanding. Our team had to make significant design changes and our tech had to be rebuilt. But we believe that this will lead to a completely new level of nonlinearity and a whole new, richer gaming experience. As a gamer, I would love to play this kind of RPG and I think this is what many players are waiting for. This is our dream come true at CD Projekt RED, and we hope it will be the same for you!" adds Badowski.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the final episode of the award-winning RPG series and the last part of the legend of Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the most robust and breathtaking game ever created by CD Projekt RED. Open world free-roaming exploration is an adventure in itself as the player will gallop through war-ravaged lands, sail misty waters and track down dangerous beasts for money. An improved combat system will allow players to feel like a real monster-hunter, a witcher who uses his superior senses and fighting skills to survive in a dark fantasy world--while he embarks on a quest to save his loved ones. The new core mechanics of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt immerse the player in the experience completely, with no Quick Time Events, only intuitive RPG gameplay.

Badowski continued, "People may ask if this is really going to be the last Witcher game. Yes, it is. Why? Because we believe that we should end the series on a high note. Technology has progressed to where we can finally tell the story the way we want, with the visuals we want, in the world we imagined. This will be the ultimate fantasy RPG experience, and while we're hardly out of stories to tell, we believe it's time for us to look to new worlds and new horizons to keep pushing the boundaries of what we can create."

For all of those who have never experienced the adventures of Geralt before, this will be their last chance. The game will be accessible all players--those who are fans of the series and those who just love RPGs--thanks to availability on all major high-end platforms and an introduction designed to smoothly introduce all those who visit the world of the Witcher for the first time."

The game will be released in 2014 simultaneously on all high-end platforms. Making use of the same remarkable art direction from The Witcher 2 combined with the support of in-house technology--the recently-announced RPG-oriented REDengine 3--The Witcher 3 will take full advantage of the technical capabilities of modern hardware and will set a new standard for RPG visuals.

CD Projekt RED has added a whole new section to their website. If you want to find more information, please go to www.thewitcher.com

For more details check out the latest issue of Game Informer, available for online subscribers starting from today. There you will find exclusive materials in a 14 page cover story, including early screenshots and concept artwork.

Stize na "all high-end platforms", znaci i PS4.

32. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

^identičan tekst je poslat svima koji su na GoG mailing listi... ili samo onima koji su i na njihovoj mailing listi i imaju W2 na GoGu... whatevs.

Goddamnit CD Projekt Red, gde je bre neki kickass teaser kao onaj za Cyberpunk ;_;

33. DieH@rd

Ja se nadam da ce do kraja veceri biti jos nesto... mada ako u press release-u nisu spomenuli trejler, tesko da ce ga objaviti sada.

34. Blue

Blue ....................

Još malo screenova.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-06-screenshots-of-next-gen-rpg-the-witcher-3

35. doktor

doktor EmuGlx website editors

Prelepo!!!
    Kupicu i ovu igru kao sto sam kupio prethodne dve,developeri su zasluzili zaista!

36. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

CE za prvu nisam uzeo jer nisam ni znao kakva je igra kad je izašla. CE za dvojku nisam uzeo jer nisam imao kinte/Geraltova bista nije kul kao medaljon.
    Ali za treću igru... nema dvoumljenja. I crknutu mačku da ubace u kutiju i tvrde da je to jedna od životinja koju je Geralt pregazio jašući kupiću CE.

37. Wahad

Wahad Prekidać 4 Life! Staff Member Administrator

Na žalost, nikada, nikada nisam uspeo da uđem u igru i da mi bude zabavno. Svaki moj pokušaj igranja mi je bio jako mučan i neprijatan.

38. Carnex

Carnex Jetrena Pašteta

Red Engine igre su ovek izgledale jednistveno lčepo. Ni treće izdanje ne menja to, samo izgleda još lepše.

39. Efendija

^Samo shto je ovo kao neka pochetna verzija, grafika ce na kraju biti josh bolja:
    CD Projekt RED has provided the screenshots you see here from its current in-game assets running on its Internal PC development hardware. However, the renderer - the part of the engine that translates the game files into what you ultimately see on screen - is still in development and will boast significant improvements by the time The Witcher 3 ships. "Right now you see the game in the old renderer, but it's going to be taken to a truly next level," says gameplay producer Marek ZSiemak. In particular, the developers tell us that skin shaders and the dynamic lighting model will be markedly more advanced in the final version.
    Ali mene glavno vuche svet Witchera, igro bih i na segi megi :D

40. doktor

doktor EmuGlx website editors

I crknutu mačku da ubace u kutiju i tvrde da je to jedna od životinja koju je Geralt pregazio jašući kupiću CE.

:lol::lol::lol: Slazem se :D

41. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

Designing the Witcher 3

Prihvatili su žalbe fanova i korigovali neke stvari (pominjem samo ono što nije pominjano već):

-više sidequestova
    -redefinisana borba tj animacije
    -tutorial od početka
    -3 kompletno različita kraja, koji neće biti različite varijante iste stvari kao u dvojci
    -proširena glavna priča, neće biti naglo presečena kao u dvojci (kratak treći čin)
    -veliko iznenađenje na kraju (a tweest!)

Also:
    The Witcher 3 announcement intimidates EA, Bioware, and Dragon Age III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw

42. Stanisinjo

Sta reci, jedna su od rijetkih firmi koja slusa igrace i stalno se trudi da novi proizvod bude dosta bolji od starog. Respect!

43. Timemaster

Timemaster Caelondian

zato i neće dobiti od mene čin piratizacije nikada. sem ako ne prodaju dupe

44. Sol-Badguy

Sol-Badguy Active Member

45. Stanisinjo

Naravno da ce biti PC, mada ako konzolaske verziju budu dobro odradjene kao W2 za X360 (a u to ne sumnjam), nema brige :)

46. Stanisinjo

47. Carnex

Carnex Jetrena Pašteta

Da, kao što je već rečeno u PS4 temi, izlazi za PC, PS4 i NextBox. Ima smisla, mada "Jebi se CD Projekt Red"

48. DragonOfTheEarth

DragonOfTheEarth Moderator

Da, kao što je već rečeno u PS4 temi, izlazi za PC, PS4 i NextBox. Ima smisla, mada "Jebi se CD Projekt Red"

I dalje ce biti najbolje da se igra na PC-u. ;)

49. DieH@rd

Info from german website:

- 36 final states of the world and 3 epilogues (each 1 hour long)

- you can import your save game, but it's not going to change backstory of the game. Still, it will affect characters.

- you can buy horses or tame a wild ones by using Axii

- Geralt will be much more agile. Now he can jump and climb wherever he want.

- a wild animals will appear. Geralt may hunt them and take their furs, claws etc.

- main storyline is 50 hours long

- now people will call the guards, when they see Geralt stealing their stuff

- there is a new mechanic, which is similar to VATS from Fallout 3. You can aim at the specific parts of monsters bodies in slow-mo

- no more QTE

- Geralt now can achieve 60 level max

- PC and console versions have completely different UI

- you gain experience points only by completing quests, hunting will provide you money and crafting materials

- a two new minigames: axe trowing and card games

- economy depends from the area. In some places you can buy something for a lesser price, or sell it for higher price.

50. Maxa

Maxa opsa!

sviđa mi se to što piše :)